Wednesday 27 November 2013

My debut novella!


I'm so excited! This week I published my debut novella, Fire & Ice (The Drake Legacy: Book One). It's just over 32,000 words long, which works out at about half the length of a paperback novel. I'm really pleased with it and hope that you enjoy it too!

For more info, including links to places where you can purchase it, please visit the BOOKS page.


Fire & Ice is the first part in a trilogy, and I'm currently hard at work writing the second in the series, provisionally titled Caleb's Web. If all goes to plan, hope to have this second installment of The Drake Legacy written and published by the end of January, 2014. 

Please check back for more news and updates in the coming weeks and months. I've also set up a Twitter and Goodreads account (links over there on the right!). 

If you would like to request a review copy of my novella, please feel free to email me - I'd love to send you one! My email is kariwrayerotica@gmail.com. 

And if you have read the book, I'd love you forever if you took the time to post a short review of it somewhere! 

Until next time, 

Kari x

No comments:

Post a Comment